Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Other · #1639464
Q&A and information for all members of HSP
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 26, 2024 at 11:46pm
Re: Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon
You have some good points with your response.

I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had here. You've been on the site such a long time. I would hope that you could stay but can understand if you make the decision to move on from the site. You will be greatly missed if that's the deciding you make. *HeartB*

Romance itself is a popular genre but getting activity and people doing stuff can be difficult. Some activities like when Giselle does I Write, get a bunch of people involved sometimes but like most of the contests flounder. I've entered, followed and promoted any romance contest I've noticed when possible (in newsletters and such) but we all have plenty of rounds where the activity is minimal. Getting people involved and consistent with an event online is difficult.

I enjoy the community here as a whole but definitely haven't made the progress I've wanted to with writing after 19 years. I plan to stay for now but we never know what the future will hold.
MESSAGE THREAD
Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-25-24 12:35pm
by Purple Princess
Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-25-24 11:54pm
by Jim Hall
Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-26-24 12:12am
by Dawn Embers
Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-26-24 2:56pm
by Bikerider
*Star* Re: Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-26-24 11:46pm
by Dawn Embers
Re: Re: Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-28-24 8:20pm
by Cadie Laine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Purple Princess.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3661285