Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Other · #1639464
Q&A and information for all members of HSP
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 28, 2024 at 8:20pm
Re: Re: Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon
1 - What are your thoughts about Romantica and See it Sultry as a two-part class catering to novel writing? Would you be interested in taking these two classes in the future?
I think it would be beneficial to everyone who takes these classes to have the full on novel aspect of this genre. I would like to take them to see what I can come up with through the help of this course.

2 - Do you think that HSP should duplicate this concept in the Erotica genre for longer pieces of writing or novels?
Yes. Not only is writing romance a part of our life now but writing erotica is a part of our life too. I need more practice writing erotica. I feel like my stories are too "vanilla" right now.

3 - Knowing that HSP is partnering with the Paranormal Romance genre, are there any other crossover genres you believe would be worth HSP taking a look at?
There's a possibility of a crossover in any genre. My husband reads westerns and he says there's romance in those stories. Finding the right person to write about the different genres to help with the crossover is going to be the interesting part.

A simple creation
MESSAGE THREAD
Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-25-24 12:35pm
by Purple Princess
Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-25-24 11:54pm
by Jim Hall
Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-26-24 12:12am
by Dawn Embers
Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-26-24 2:56pm
by Bikerider
Re: Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-26-24 11:46pm
by Dawn Embers
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Discussion 5 - Coming Soon · 06-28-24 8:20pm
by Cadie Laine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Purple Princess.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3661705