*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3301660-D7--Hard-Landing
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Use a glider to get back to Sarah and Alfie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #100

D7: Hard Landing

    by: Doom
This should not be practical. But at your three-quarter inch height, with its proportionally tiny mass, you should be able to get enough flight-time, descending, to reach your intended target.

So, you take the best-suited piece of handkerchief and stand atop the breast pocket, wasting no time on prayers or regrets. No, you cast yourself to whatever winds reside inside this god-scale building, and your stomach drops away at the sudden acceleration.

No! You're dropping too fast! Sarah and Alfie are walking slowly, but your forward momentum will be insufficient, to reach them before the ground. Well, you tried. Mid-way down, you look across at the newly-arrived family, taking some consolation in the fact that there will be other people, other giants to live off.

Then he strikes! The son of these giants sees your vehicle, and no doubt sees it as a toy, the swipe of his hand misses you, but the breeze he creates gives you an extra boost, throwing you upwards as his grasping fingers pass below. That should do it! You don't have time to celebrate before you reach your target, splatting against Sarah's shoulder-blade like a bug on a windshield.

More pain, more injury, but the tears are those of joy, of relief. You've been tested, challenged and yet proved yourself worthy! You weep into Sarah's salty skin, asking forgiveness for having abandoned her, your mind rushing over all these changes in so little time. Coping through giving in to a release of emotion is better than overtaxing your brain right now. Just clench tight with your hands, and let your mind release the pressure...

The two giants continue on their way, unknowing of the life-and-death struggle at their backs, the glider discarded in their wake like a piece of rubbish. The little man clinging to the wife doesn't put any thought into remaining in place, and pins himself to Sarah right up until she sits down in the car's passenger seat.

Sarah's entire weight is not placed on her back as she sits, but there's still the matter of you being caught between her warm flesh and the rough surface of the seat. You are engulfed, but to you being surrounded by the skin of the goddess is being welcomed back by her, being forgiven for your transgression...

You pass out again from exhaustion, but are held in place by the giant. As Sarah shifts to stand, you rouse enough to grab hold, rising into the air with your mouth and lungs wide open. More thunderous steps as the titans enter their house, then noise intrudes.

Posey is barking loudly, and Alfie descends to calm her. Then Taylor announces that there's someone else here to see them, and Sophia's delighted squeal fills the air.

You don't want to be here when mother and daughter re-unite, so you take the chance to drop to a counter-top before Sarah crouches, and you watch the woman open her arms to embrace the charging toddler. Beyond the pair, Taylor just watches and smiles herself, no doubt relieved that her baby-sitting duties are over.

As you're spellbound, you don't notice Sarah's action until it's too late. For whatever reason, she turns her head, and at her level her eyes are level with yours. Your gazes meet, the giant woman seeing you as much as you see her. Sure, you've been seen before, by Becca, but this is different. This is a woman in whose presence you've lived surreptitiously for a week, being touched by her hands and mouth without ever being recognised. Now you see yourself reflected in her beautiful eyes, revealed at last before your sheltering god.

No reaction flickers across Sarah's massive face, and she turns her head back again - and you take the chance to dash into cover behind a tin of dog food. No comment is made by the giants, and you wonder if maybe she's disregarded seeing you already. What should you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3301660-D7--Hard-Landing