*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524429-dancing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Personal · #1524429
just about dancing
Dancing is my passion, it makes me feel so alive. Dancing across the floor round and round in a circle. Dancing is my life, what I wake each moring to do. If nothing else mattered dancing did. When I was sad I danced, when I was happy I danced. My soul was found in dance and my heart always skipped a beat. As I took step after step , twisted my body in opposite directions, I smiled far and wide with a dimple in each cheek. As the song came on I swayed back and forth, forward and backward. Everyone disappear and alone in the room I danced. The music was the only thing I heard , not the claps or the wows. Not the ohhhh's or the ahhhh's.


My feet stepped as my arms flew in the air and the music slap across my ear drums and stayed there. All my worries
were gone, and the anger once there was a mere memory in the distance. As the song ends my feet and arms stop
moving and I can't believe it's over but soon I shall dance again, and again I shall dance.



I shall dance again and feel no worries, no sadness or sudden anger. I shall rise my arms and step forward , backward, back and forth. I shall dance til the end, the end of life. Til the end when I can't danced any longer and my body is old and can no longer move. But even then will my heart dance, as I watch others with this joy. With this profound happiness for just movements of ones body. Teaching my kids and the ones that follow of such art, of such a life. Til then shall I dance, and dance I shall.
© Copyright 2009 pinklove (myeisha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524429-dancing