*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320271-Young-path-to-the-older
Rated: E · Poetry · Educational · #2320271
Depending on what path is taken, is the hope to a greater future.
As I walk the beginning path to adult hood, a young fresh men, as I start to walk those roads and start to learn about the ups and downs to life.
Its a path between a worn out dirt rode with clear sky's but there are rough times, the path of no work, no money and the way to downfall.
And the path to success, a grassy and corroded path that is barely used and is gloomy and dark, a path with possible evil at first sight, but through the darkness and hurt and suffrage, the road through life. For the people who went that path, only a few have not let the wealth control them.
If that path is crossed by the right person, it could reshape them into a kind and amazing person who would not just want to gain, but would also give to the people who need it the most. When we in the young age go to choose our paths, if we work for what we need and want. With hard work and a little pain, you will succeed.
© Copyright 2024 Bruce.preast (evan.preast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320271-Young-path-to-the-older