*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320964-Thank-You
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2320964
A simple thank you note that I will never send
I want to say thank you for everything you did. When I met you I was scared, tired, confused, and ready to give up.

I guess you could see my anguish and you took my hand and then took my heart. Actually, I gave that away without a thought of what I had done.

You were so sweet and charming. You were able to make me laugh like I hadn’t done in years. You were the answer to all my hopes and dreams. A white knight in shining armor. I trusted you with not only with my life but the lives of my mom and my daughter.

Thinking back, I’m still not able to comprehend how people like you can pick the most vulnerable person in a room and choose that person to take control of and abuse. Even more confusing to me is why I willingly gave myself to you.

It took you seven years to kill the person that I was when we met. You almost destroyed me.

However, after all was said and done, you left behind a tiny spark of me that I could build into a roaring inferno. This is why I want to say thank you.

I never was able to find the person that I was in the beginning. Instead, I found a woman that will never be taken advantage of again.

© Copyright 2024 MoonChilde (moonchilde01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2320964-Thank-You