*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323034-Tigerlily-the-Catgirl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Fantasy · #2323034
an orange kitten familiar turned into a Dwarf teenager with aspects of cat.
Suffix Glossary: man=single male, men=multiple males, Min=single female, mon=multiple females, myn=more that one of male and female

Tigerlily, as she is known at this time, was once an orange kitten familiar to an old Dwarf Witchy Woman who longed for companionship. The Dwarfmin concocted a potion of plant and animal juices and fibers, partly with her own blood, and said the strange words she had learned from her own Mistress and studying in obscure journals. She transformed the playful kitten into a passable Dwarf child. Though a full-fledged Dwarf had been the goal, Tigerlily retained a few of catlike aspects.

Large, fluffy, orange hair on the top of her head, orange catlike ears on the upper corners of her skull, a tail attached to the bottom of her spinal cord, that was orange on top, and white on the bottom, her canines had grown proportionately, and of course finger and toenails that were more like claws.

Catgirl they called her as she retained a few of the instincts of her former self. Distracted easily, batting at objects, and the urge to push items off the edge. Though she looked a Dwarf girl, strong in torso, limbs, and neck, and being only four feet tall, she had one endearing quality that most people accepted. Being a former cat and small enough she habitually curled up on an Elfs or Hus lap to cradle and purr. Only the hardest of souls could not fathom the respect shown, nor understand the gesture.

The old Dwarf Witchy Woman had eventually died. Tigerlily was a teenager, unique in her town, and possibly the five sentient species of the Known Lands she packed some belongings and set out to find others of her kind.
© Copyright 2024 Randy Ames (randyames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323034-Tigerlily-the-Catgirl