*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323129-Tamalia-and-Podolfo-Explanation
Rated: E · Essay · Fantasy · #2323129
An explanation of Tamalia and Podolfo for my created world
Tamalia is middle aged, with a few wisps of gray hair. A beautiful and curvy Human woman. She is also an accomplished Witchy Woman known for using plant and animal specimens, and the correct binding words to form potions. She can do minor cantrips with words only, but not any real spellcasting, or using the Immortal energy of the other four Realms. She has an ample chest, and wide hips, but the walking, bending, and general collection of her ingredients keeps her fit.

She is Handfasted to a Dwarf man named Podolfo. He is shorter than she by three inches, yet very strong even for a Dwarf. He has typical pale skin, velvety violet eyes, and vibrant purple hair with natural blue highlights. His trade as a stone mason was bred into him by his parents and Clan: Shalelight. At the age of forty-two he was turned into a toad by a jealous rival of Tamalia, a Dwarf Witchy Woman named Gertrude. Tamalia had struggled for hours to find the antidote and keep the transformation from becoming permanent.

At first she was successful, and the rival was banished from the town. Unfortunately, Gertrude's potion was too strong, and at times Podolfo returns to toad form. Tamalia, having used up the resources of her own town, must travel to find other sources of ingredients. Usually, they stay in the town where she can make the antidote, until those resources are also depleted. Then she must travel again with her Dwarfman in toad form.
© Copyright 2024 Randy Ames (randyames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2323129-Tamalia-and-Podolfo-Explanation