*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325854-Giantess-For-One-Night
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2325854
Lea grows huge for a night
Lea was at the bar. She was exhausted digging around in the Amazon. As she sipped her beer she began thinking of how the Aztecs always did everything on a huge scale. Of a special interest was the Nazca lines. She wished to herself that she could be tall enough to see the pics the lines made. She chuckled to herself. She would have to be mountain sized to make out the pics. She paid her tab and walked out the door. Or at least she tried to but she hit her head on the door frame. She felt woozy and tingly in a good way. The objects and patrons seemed to shrink around her. No...She was growing. As she began to take up more room she began apologizing. Soon though her body was just too big and she burst out still growing. She stumbled down the street getting bigger. Her feet were the size of cars. She found a park and sat down crushing some trees. She admired how her size just continued to increase. She towered over the town feeling huge and powerful. She loved the feeling of being massive!
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325854-Giantess-For-One-Night