*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324811-Will-Grows-Levith
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2324811
Another fun growth story guest staring wolfkingdom
Will was going through his atitc when he found a strange gun. He shot it at the wall to see what would happen. A beam hit a picture and it doubled in size. Will examined the gun. There were two settings. One adjusted how much the beam hit and the other changed how potent the beam was. Will smiled. He knew what to do.

Female anthro derg with a busty chest & muscular limbs (Front View)
He knocked on Levith's door. When she opened it, Will shot her on full settings. She blinked and shook her head to clear it. Her scaly body began to grow. As her girth expanded she reached out and hugged Will to her chest. Her breasts swelled around him. However, when she did this the gun broke. The trigger got stuck and kept firing trapped in her busom. Levith moaned in ectisy as her form outgrew her house. She kept growing flatening neighbor's houses. She laughed as everything around her seemed tiny. She stood up and flopped down on her massive chest crushing an entire district. Still she grew, her tail swung toppling skyscrapers. She loved being huge growing nonstop!
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324811-Will-Grows-Levith