*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324350-Wolfkingdoms-Anniversary-Growth
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Erotica · #2324350
Wolfingdom grows in celebration of 5 years on WDC
Will was a 5ft anthro fox who always dreamed of being big enough to be mountain sized. On his 5th WDC Anniversary he received a mysterious email with the subject titled "want to grow huge?". He opened it and his computer began to make strange beeping noises. Will felt all tingly & then he noticed something. The PC seemed smaller, no... He was bigger! The tingling increased as his body grew. It was a nice sensation, he could feel his girth increase and muscles swell. It was like the more there was of him the better he felt. Soon he was taking up the living room, but he wanted more. "Mmm," He moaned as his growing form pushed its way out of the house. The house fell apart around him and he sprawled onto the street. The other houses toppled as his body expanded into them. Finally he was done. He was so big he took up two football fields sitting down. His muscles bulged. His derg friend Gulp lands beside him. "I hope you like the surprise." Will nods with a large grin. He loved being big, towering over all!
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324350-Wolfkingdoms-Anniversary-Growth