*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236079-Several-Years-Later
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#236079 added April 8, 2003 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
Several Years Later...
April 8, 2003


         Yes, I know. It's been a while. This isn't because of my new weblog though. I promise. Check and see for yourself.
         I actually went to Acquire the Fire this weekend, a Christian youth convention. This year really was awesome. It's probably the best one I've been to. It's the third one I've been to, by the way. Last years was slightly disappointing, and the year before was very nice. This one takes the cake, even though we were seated at the very top row in the auditorium type thing.
         So yeah, that was good. As far as everything else, I've not done anything concerning the weblog. I've been busy playing the new Zelda game on the GameCube. Let me tell you, that's a phun game. Don't let the graphics fool you either. I've actually grown to like them.
         I didn't go to school today because my bro was sick and my mom was getting impatient with me getting out of bed. So she let me stay home. I mostly slept, so nothing was really gained but a few hours of slumber.
         Now, recommended listening. I'll go with Hindsight by Pillar. Don't know if I've recommended this one yet. Regardless, it's a good one. Goodnight.

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236079-Several-Years-Later