*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555550-Im-upgraded-for-another-month
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#555550 added December 16, 2007 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
I'm upgraded for another month
6 Masa'il 164 B.E. - Sunday, December 16, 2007 about 6:27 PM PST

My membership is upgraded for another month. I waited until the last minute again before attempting to get enough gift points to pay for an upgrade. This is the third or fourth time in a row that I've did this. I said the last time I did this that it was the last time. All right, that's one of those famous last words quotes that never get printed.

I am going to attempt for this to be the last time though. It just takes something out of me to stay up late and do reviews. I did win some gps on contests I entered so it wasn't strictly reviews. I'm getting to the point where I like to take my time with reviews. I have to do at least one review after I post this.

Today was a catch up day because of all the reviews, but it's been a weird and confusing day. When I woke up this morning the central heat was on, I worried until it went off the it wouldn't go off and the electric bill would be twice or three times higher. The air went off of course, but I was fully convinced that I'd somehow broken the air unit when I turned it down. I suspect that was the results of doing so many reviews one after another.As I wrote that I'm laughing. It sounds silly and funny to think I could break the outside unit by turning down the thermostat.

I just finish posting two items one was Santa's Senior Moment to Flashes of Lightning, I entered that in today's Daily Flash Fiction challenge. The other was Humanity Past, Present and Future, that's an Eintou poem.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555550-Im-upgraded-for-another-month