(337)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 22, 2024 at 1:31pm
Re: Winner for 1/21 and prompt for 1/22
by dath
A little lamb was walking through a dark forest. It was hungry and thirsty. The lamb was moving in the direction of a water flow. However, it came across a point where the sound came from two directions. The lamb became confused. It closed its eyes and started thinking hard to remember the day its mother had told about this forest. The lamb was sleeping in its room one day when it heard a knock. " May I come in?" It was his mother's voice. "Yes, mom" "what were you doing?" "I was sleeping. You know I sleep at this time, don't you?" "Yes, sorry dear. I came to tell you that I am going to a place of no place." "What's that?" "You will see it next week, but you must cross a dense, dark forest. But don't you be afraid?" "I..I am not afraid mom." "My brave child. Anyway, you only have to walk in the direction of the sound of a water flow. " "Yes mom" " but you will come across a point where there would be two sounds of water flow coming from two different directions." "Oh, what should I do?"" You should choose the direction which does not have echoes" "I will yell "Mom"" "ok dear" The lamb opened its eyes and yelled. It heard an echo from one of the sound source. With a sigh of relief, the lamb continued its journey towards the sound source without an echo.
MESSAGE THREAD
Winner for 1/21 and prompt for 1/22 · 01-21-24 11:34pm
by Arakun the twisted raccoon
*Star* Re: Winner for 1/21 and prompt for 1/22 · 01-22-24 1:31pm
by dath

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the twisted raccoon.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3615118