*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/280772-Pathway-to-a-crazy-new-world
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1026315
A size-changing interactive of epic proportions
This choice: you accidentally activate both machines #1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pathway to a crazy new world

    by: sith
It is almost unthinkable that your friend Aaron has developed something this revolutionary. You smile slightly. This time, Aaron really must have gone nuts. As you look at the two machines, you remember that there´s also some touch-panel linked with both. You know, one of these panels like in some bond-movie where you put your hand on in front of a door to open it. That´s interesting, and you walk toward the panel that is placed between the two machines. Next to the machines, there´s also your TV with a console sytem "attached" to it, since you were playing a game shortly before and you paused it (you´ll later decide which game).Just out of fun, you touch the panel.
"Nothing happened. I might have guessed."
Moments later, you suddenly hear a strange, artificial voice.
"User John Foster identified. Prepare for process."
"What?!"
Everything around you is getting dark, and you fall unconscious.
(By the way: when John gets sucked into a video-game world, please remember: The VG-world is like a parallel universe, so for John everything feels "real", and please nothing about someone controlling the game from the outside. John is not in the game itself, but in the game´s setting with its characters and so on.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sith (UN: dooku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/280772-Pathway-to-a-crazy-new-world