*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rob can eat
  2. Meet Rob
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/308947-Rob-can-eat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1086672
Rob is 18, young and single, however the constant eating is having it's effect
This choice: more slim than Rob  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rob can eat

    by: ByronB
Rob comes face to face with his new room mate, and he is very slim, he makes Rob looks slightly chubby. In fact this is the first thing Ad says to him!

'Hey chubbs, I'm Ad' he says, giving Robs slim yet expanding stomach a pat.

Rob is a little confused and looks down at his stomach, but dismisses the comment and smiles. 'Hey Ad, I'm Rob, good to meet you mate.'

'Yeah, and you' says Ad whilst jutting out a hand for a hand shake. 'So, been skipping the gym lately bud?' he laughs.

'Talk later' says Rob with a laugh, 'let's get you settled in and unpacked, not to mention i've bought us some stuff for a good chill out later.'

Ad's eyes look about the dorm at the mounds of food and drink Rob had bought to make him feel welcome. 'I guess I could try living your life for the night!' With that Ad bursts open a can of beer and Rob follows suit, showing him the dorm and helping him unload his things.

The two then begin on the food and drink, whilst talking and chatting. Ad does his best to keep up with Rob but loses after 4 beers and 1 pizza, Rob just continues to eat and eat. Ad is amazed, and needless to say had a laugh with a fair few jokes about Robs lifestyle.

Later that night
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/308947-Rob-can-eat