*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Secrets
  2. Meet Josh
  3. Meet Rob
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/3234327-Secrets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1086672
Rob is 18, young and single, however the constant eating is having it's effect
This choice: He's hiding something, I'll find out what!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Secrets

    by: Dark Dragon
What's that supposed to mean? Rob wonders. He seems pleasant enough, but was that a good poke? Wait, is there such a thing as a "good poke"?

"Wow. What a spread. I didn't think they'd have kitchens here. My last school didn't have kitchens in the dorms." Josh said, sort of guiding Rob back in. "I'm not to big on chips and dip, but pizza and wings? Nice man. You know how to enjoy yourself. Is anyone else coming?"

Rob shook his head. "No. All this is for us. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Lyle shows up to join us. Any excuse to party with that guy."

Josh chuckled hollowly. "Great. I look forward to that." He suddenly perked up. "Why don't you make us a couple of plates? I'll grab the drinks." He walked over the fridge without waiting for an answer.

Rob shrugged and started piling a couple plates full.

"What movies do you have?" Josh asked, pulling a binder from next to the TV. "This is the DVD case, right? You want to watch one?" He picked one out and put it in the PS4 before plopping down next to Rob and...

You have the following choices:

1. Grabbing both plates from Rob

*Noteb*
2. "Accidently" spills some of his food onto Rob's plate

3. Pushes Rob to eat them both

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Dragon (UN: civfrog992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/3234327-Secrets