*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mail Call
  2. The Wind Waker
  3. Pick a game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314867-Mail-Call
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1093746
The girls from the Zelda series start packing on the pounds.
This choice: Medli  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mail Call

    by: Unknown
Medli stared off over the sea and sighed. It had been forever since her adventure with Link and ever since then her life didn't feel the same. It felt dull, like there was nothing left to do, like something was missing.

"Excuse me? Medli?" Medli quickly turned around to see Quill the postman standing behind her.

"Yes?" She asked.

"It seems we have a package for you." He said, showing her a small box.

"Oh!" Medli quickly ran over to Quill. "Who is it from?" She asked eagerly.

"Well..." Quill looked over the box. "It doesn't say, actually. But it looks safe enough." He handed it over to Medli.

"Thank you!" She said, smiling.

"Well, I must be leaving now, I've got work to take care of. Have a good day!" Quill then leapt into the air and flew off into the distance.

"I wonder what's in here? It's such a mystery!" Medli said eagerly, before opening the mail, to find...

You have the following choices:

1. An odd pendant

2. A dusty treasure map

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314867-Mail-Call