*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter Jack.
  2. Enter the Nightmare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/352974-Enter-Jack
by Zombie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1168397
Survive Hell, and don't bring it with you.
This choice: Jack Conway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Enter Jack.

    by: Zombie
"All right.. stay calm. Stay.. calm." Jack meditated on as he sat on the couch of his home, staring at the television which held a constant beep as the signal error played across the screen. Jack hand his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands as he rustled his fingers through his hair.
Jack rose his head again and looked outside his window, seeing the setting sun and the night approaching. The smoke and ash which filled the sky made the sun nothing but a blur on the horizon, the night not darkening some areas of the city as they were lit by huge fires and the like.
Jack lived in a relitively rural area of town, the night bringing darkness as the street outside was lit by a buzzing street light. The giant glow outside was that of the plagued Raccoon City, lit up like a christmas ornament.

Jack calmed himself down, hoping to hear the comforting sounds of police sirens yet none came immediately. He figured all police force must be concentrated in the city itself and not the outskirts like where his one-story home was.
Jack wiped his face once more as if something were on it, then standing and walking to the bathroom and looking into the mirror clamped onto the medicine cabinet.
After a while of meditating on his image, Jack ran the tap on the sink, a hissing sound made as only little spurts of water came out.
Jack turned the tap back off and walked back to his couch, looking out the window again, hoping he was just imagining the whole thing. He wasn't.

Jack decides that he needs to..

You have the following choices:

1. Leave his home.

2. Stay in doors.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zombie (UN: kure at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zombie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1168397-Raccoon-City-the-City-of-Nightmares/cid/352974-Enter-Jack