*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You meet the leader.
  2. Female
  3. Awaken to a Large Wolf
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/389404-You-meet-the-leader
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: That she is truthful, and you follow her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You meet the leader.

    by: Unknown
[yeah.....I can't seem to remember....dammit!] you sigh as you feel the large wolf start to carry you back to whatever this leader wolf was...or where?
You just lay on its back, your sore, aching body feeling the wolf's graceful movements,...and you dimly are aware of anything else.
After a long trek through the woods, the large wolf comes to a clearing, where a large pack of other gray wolves, male, female, young, and old are congested. They all part as you are carried in and then the wolf gentle deposits your worn 14 year old body on the grass covered ground. He bows his head toward the leader, the largest gray wolf in the area,...and states...
"My master,...I found this girl by the road,....I have brought her to you as you have commended." he then bowed again, and without looking back at you the wolf dissolved with the crowd of other wolves. The large leader looked at you, and you feel his blazing red eyes look through your torn clothing. It seems as if he has already undressed you. You feel your teen-aged nipples harden in your training bra, and a damp moisture suddenly appear in your soaking panties.
[EEEwwwwww....I think I just peed on myself!....but, dang this...why am I so horny???] you think as you sit there mesmerized by his stare.
"Well, my child....what is it you seek from me?" the leader ask, as he stands to walk toward you. "What do you seek from Leon?"
You seemed to have lost your voice as you are unable to say anything. You fidget with your mused, auburn colored hair, which hangs down your back to your buttocks. Your green eyes try to avert away from his continuing stare but you feel he has control over you...You then move about, getting more on your back,...while spreading your legs assuming a subverting position as the large gray wolf now stands over you.
"Well?....cat got your tongue?" he sighs as he stands above you.

what next?

You have the following choices:

1. You remove your torn clothing.

2. Other..

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/389404-You-meet-the-leader