*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Paths
  2. The House of Cassandra
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/357779-The-Paths
by Drez
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1174314
Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere...,.
This choice: Investigate that noise you just heard from the forest around you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Paths

    by: Drez


Just then, you hear something from the forest that surrounds the Victorian house. It sounded like a twig snapping, but it was far away from you. You take another look at the creepy-looking Victorian house. It looks like the Addams Family house, complete with stone gargolyes on its roof. At the very top of the tower, stands a gargoyle that's bigger than the rest. You get a feeling that the gargoyle is looking at you, but that's crazy. You never heard of this Cassander Von Fel Lyanik before, and you aren't really sure you'd like to meet her. The Victorian house seems to radiate evil to you.
You hear someone laughing right behind you, and you spin around. You see nobody, just the silent forest behind you. The laugh was feminie and light and seemed to come from far away.
"Steven...." said a melodic sing-song voice from the forest. As soon as you hear the voice, you turn around to face the forest without you moving your legs. It's as if someone else is controlling your body...and you DON'T like that one bit.
"Who's there?" you yell.
"Come to me and find out" said the sing-song voice. "but beware...this forest is filled with more than wolves and owls" the voice cackled then.
You then hear a howling of what sounds like a wolf, but it's like a howl you haven't heard before. You can't describe the sound, but it sounds like it came from something supernatural...inhuman. You choose to enter the forest, not because you really want to, but because your feet is moving without you consent.
"Nothing to be afraid of" said the feminie voice. "just come to me and I'll make all your dreams come true"
You walk into the forest, and come to the start of a dirt path. The dirt path has a sighpost on it....the signpost is just as tall as you are. On the wooden signpost, there's a drawing of what looks like Morrigan from the Darkstalker games...but with blue hair and silvery eyes...those silvery eyes make it look like the woman has no pupils. You gasp as the drawing on the signpost comes to life and begins to talk to you.

"Welcome, mortal, to the Forest of Lady Cassandra Von Fel Lyanik. In this forest, there are five paths in which to follow...but you have to choose which path to take. If you like to meet the Lady Cassandra, stay on the path with this signpost next to it...if not, then good luck leaving this forest alive. You may ask me 5 questions"


"Who's Cassandra?" you ask before you know what's happening.


"Lady Cassandra Von Fel Lyanik is a succubus, daughter to Zorhta Klanik and Lord Seth Von Fel Lyanik" said the signpost. "Lord Seth is the 3,320th son of Lucifer. Zortha Klanik is the leader of the Order of The Succubi, which Cassandra is a member of. 1 question down, 4 to go"

"What...is in this forest?" you ask.


"Many things" said the signpost simply. "2 questions down, 3 to go"

"Wait, wait" you say. "you say that Lucifer really exists?" You just remember what the signpost said out Cassandra's father.

"Yes" said the signpost. "and Heaven help you if you run into him, mortal. 2 questions are left"

"What is the quickest way out of here?" you ask.

"By seeing the Lady Cassandra" said the signpost. "as long as you're in this forest, you'll never get out unless you go to Lady Cassandra. Some mortals that have come in here, are still here...even after 300 years. 1 question remains"

"You're saying that I'm immortal when I'm in this forest?" you ask.

"No" said the signpost. "in this forst, Cassandra's magic keeps mortals like you alive...her magic causes you to age slower than normal. All question have been asked....walk past me and choose your path"

You walk past the talking signpost without moving your legs at all....as if you're a puppet on a string. A little ways past the signpost, the path splits up in 5 separate paths. Each path has a signpost next to it.



Path 1 -- The signpost is of a succubus...must lead to Cassandra

Path 2 --- The signpost shows a incredibly fat man.

Path 3 -- The signpost shows the head of Bugs Bunny

Path 4 -- This signpost shows a candy cane.

Path 5 --- The signpost looks as if something has shredded it to ribbons, making you unable to see what had been on it.

"Choose well" said a melodic male voice out of nowhere.

You have the following choices:

1. Path 1

2. Path 2

3. Path 3

4. Path 4

5. Path 5 (Author's Choice)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1174314-House-of-The-Succubus/cid/357779-The-Paths