*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chriss Wish
  2. Pendant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/451835-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1192427
Dave inherits a pendant from his grandpa that grants other peoples wishes when he wears it
This choice: Daves roommate, Chris  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chriss Wish

    by: Christy_D
“Yo Dave” says Chris as he shuts the door. “Whatcha got there?”

“From my dead grandpa, note says it can grant wishes. Yea right.”

“Well if it can grant wishes then I wanna make one. I wish there was a beautiful woman in this room with me.” As Chris said that the room began to spin and Dave felt his body changing. His hair grew pst his shoulders, he seemed to be getting lighter but his chest and butt felt heavier. Dave looked at his arms and saw them get slimmer, he looked to his hand and saw his fingernails grow and get pink nail polish. His shirt turned into tank top, his jeans became a denim skirt and his boxers became pink panties. Dave felt his penis shrink up inside of him and he put a now petite hand into his new panties and felt a vagina.

You have the following choices:

1. Run to the bathroom to look in the mirror

2. Chris makes a move on Dave.

3. Run to the bedroom to check out the body

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Christy_D (UN: abagail_l at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1192427-Pendant-of-Wishing/cid/451835-