*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369802-
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Eliot shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Raziel’s Morning Work-Out

    by: scriptboy
Eliot slowly walked around the room, staring at the full-body mirror, which was hanging from his closet door.

“Where… Where are you?” he asked out loud. “First, you’re a black cat, and then you turn to smoke and you travel down my throat! So, where are you?”

“I’m inside of you, Eliot…” the voice said calmly. “It’s much more fun to have a body of a teenager than a body of some old guy… I can have fun with your teenage, inexperienced and emotional body, my friend. Otherwise, I’ll just get bored… You wouldn’t want me to get bored now, do you?”

“You’re inside of my body?” Eliot gulped. “What… How long are you staying there?”

“Ahhh… Golly, are you kicking me out already?”

“No… I mean… What are you planning to do to me?” Eliot asked him, while he is overcome by a slight feeling of anxiety.

“Ooooh… I’m just gonna have some fun… I’m Unbelievably old… I need a young host for a change…” Raziel’s voice signed.

“This is weird… I’m possessed by some old fart!” Eliot exclaimed.

“Show a little respect, young man!” the voice replied annoyed. “I have yet to show you what I am capable of!”

“Yeah, right…” Eliot sighed sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Eliot felt a strange tingling feeling all over his body.

“I need to do my daily size-changing exercise…” Raziel sighed. “Otherwise my powers will get out-of-shape. So, here goes!”

“Wha…?” Eliot gasped.

“Down!” Raziel said out loud.

Suddenly, Eliot gasped as his body started to rapidly dwindle down in size! He was shrinking down from his original height of 5 foot 7 inches tall!!

“Whoaooaoaoa!!!!!!” he shouted, as he shrunk from 5’7” to 1 foot tall, in a matter of 3 seconds! He saw his room suddenly grow to giant size as he rapidly shrunk down to the size of a toothpick!

“Going up!” Raziel said next.

Immediately, Eliot felt that same tingling feeling! This time, he was growing!

“Holy crap… Whaaaaa!!!” Eliot shouted as he felt the room getting smaller.

Immediately, Eliot shot up like a mushroom! From being just one inch tall, he suddenly skyrocketed as his body expanded in every direction and in proportion! Within seconds, Eliot’s head brushed up against the ceiling tiles!

“Oh my God… I’m as tall as the room!” Eliot gasped. “What is this?”

“Going down!” Raziel chuckled next.

“Wow… I’m so tall! This is… WHAAAHH!!!!” Eliot shouted as the tingling intensified.

In a matter of seconds, he shrunk back again from being almost 9 feet tall, and he was going back down to only an inch.

As soon as the shrinking stopped, Eliot gasped for air. His face was all red from sweat! The rapid size changes somehow began to feel good, although he still had to get used to it.

“This is amazing…” he whispered, as he looked up at his gigantic mirror, which now seemed like a skyscraper to him.

“Going up!” Raziel ordered once more.

Immediately, for the second time, Eliot’s body mushroomed as he grew at a rapid pace! The whole room was quickly shrinking as he grew taller and taller, with the hair on top of his head brushing against the tiles which were hanging from the bedroom ceiling.

“Oh my God! Stop this! STOP!” he shouted.

“Alright… back to normal!” Raziel commanded.

Suddenly, Eliot shrunk back from 9 feet tall, back to his 5’7” feet height in just 2 seconds.

The shrinking stopped abruptly, leaving Eliot panting as his body was undergoing these dramatic changes, all in a matter of just a few seconds!

“I… Uhh… Uhhh…. I can’t… Uhhhh…” he stuttered, as he was staring at his reflection in the mirror.

“So… Are you impressed?” Raziel asked him. “Or, do you want some more?”

“I-I… It was weird! I mean…” Eliot shouted. “It kinda felt better the second time… But, it’s just so weird….”

“Get used to it, my boy” Raziel laughed. “I need to work out every morning! Eventually, you’ll beg for me to do this to you!”

“Well… Let me catch my breath, first…” Eliot said, as he tried to wipe the sweat from his forehead. “Then, we’ll do some more… Okay? If you want…”

“Good… You’re finally starting to understand who I am, and what I can do…” Raziel said calmly. “You are beginning to feel my power…”

What would Raziel do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Another workout

2. Raziel does soemthing else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/369802-