*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fat girl's day off.
  2. What will you do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/385473-Fat-girls-day-off
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1222436
With great power comes great weight.
This choice: Go out for the day and use it in public.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Fat girl's day off.

    by: Fatislove
You have been home alone for the past hour, and have been using it to test you weight control. First you got obese. Then normal. Then you got so fat that all of you sides pressed against the walls. Then normal. Then you realized that you could grow to fit into clothes, and focus the flab around a certain spot.

You decide to go out for the day and test the power further. But you want to see what a fat girl's life in public is like, so you want to plump up before you leave (making the clothes grow too, of course!).


You think... "Twice my weight?" You grow fatter, but decide it's not enough.

You think of your almost immobile sister. "Ashley's weight?" You don't think that's enough, and then a smile creeps over your face.


"Twice Ashley's size." You grow, but fat from the power doesn't make you immobile. You first go to...

You have the following choices:

1. The Mall

2. The Pool

3. The Beach

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatislove (UN: flabislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1222436-Gaining-Power/cid/385473-Fat-girls-day-off