*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A call for help
  2. what path
  3. Someone Elses Bed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/444132-A-call-for-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1236241
Harry Potter shrinks in dorm room. Please ADD.
This choice: pajamas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A call for help

    by: yogertlvr
Ron pulled off his jeans, underwear and shirt. His pale buttox was white and made Harry laugh. Even though Harry was completely straight, he still liked looking at Ron's buttox. They were firm, round, and they were very arousing.However, in this situation, Harry knew this was not the time or place to allow his mind to wander. As he watched Ron, he tried to figure out how he could get his friends attention and to tell him he was shrunken. Ron unaware Harry was on the bed, jumped into the air and landed on the mattress with a thud. The wood gave way to the impact and crashed to the ground.Harry propelled into the air, his body a human bullet as he sped toward the open door.

Grabbing at his wand, Harry only thought of one spell that could save his life. "Aresto-Momentum!" he shouted. He slowed down and suspended in the air over the ground, then landed softly to the wood floor. Looking up he rolled within seconds of seeing a pair of shoes coming toward him.

Out of breath, Harry wanted to become normal size, he thought of Hermione, however, she was away on holidays with her parents in America.
He couldn't turn to Dumbledore for he was dead, killed by snape. He couldn't aske McGonnagle for after the Final battle with Voldemort at the school she had decided to leave and retire.

The only person he could get help from was Olivander, maker of wands.
Harry headed out of the dorm, he knew it would take a long time at his size. and Disaprating is still impossible on the grounds of Hogwarts.

He wonders if the floo network would work still, or if the ministry had a handle on everything. After all, it was just less then twelve hours ago, the ministry was underseige by Voldemort and his minions. However, the new minister of ministry is making fast work of bring order to the wizarding world.

He made his way to the fireplace in the common room. "Accio-floo powder" he shouted holding his wand up in the air.
Harry was amazed that the magic worked well even though he was smaller then a rat. A bag of floo-powder appeared right next to Harry and he ripped it open with a cutting charm.

Taking a handful of powder, Harry threw it into the fireplace. "Olviandor, Maker of wands, Diagon alley."
Waiting for a moment, a face appeared in the flames. An old man with wild gray hair. He looked as if he had just been woken up, "Who would call me at such an ungodly hour?" he said looking around
"Olivander! Down here!" Harry shouted.

You have the following choices:

1. someone sees olviandor in the floo

*Noteb*
2. Olivander sees Harry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yogertlvr (UN: etower036 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
whiteboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1236241-Harry-Potter-and-the-World-of-Giants/cid/444132-A-call-for-help