*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1026062-Lucky-for-you-Bad-Luck-that-is
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: "Luck for you..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lucky for you... Bad Luck, that is.

    by: thawk
"Well, in any case, I'm only going to give you to her on her birthday, which is 5 weeks away." You sighed for a bit of relief, but for a moment, until she said this. "Oh, well. Guess you have to spend a week with my mom, sister and me. And... If by chance you don't make it out of here alive, June wouldn't mind about that. Haha!" You could felt your skin turning pale. "But... which one of should you spend with the first week, and should I tell them about you, or just put you in the lion's den without showing you?" You already know about Jade, with her weapon of gas destruction and her fat ass, so she's bad news, but what about her sister and mother? Jade is pondering as she walked by her older sister's door, which smelt like her room had a nuclear war, and there were no survivors. The smell made you gagged, and you could have sworn it almost literally made you skin turn green. "Whew! That's the result of Liz's burrito night." Jade said as she fans the smell away. Man! That was caused by her older sister? "Oh, yeah. She's also fatter than me." That definitely doesn't sound good. Then, she walked to her mom's door, which you can smell something just pure rotten from it, and you can hear some noises. "Oooooh." "BRRRT!" "FRRRRRTTT!!" "PRRRRRRRTTTTTT!!!" "And that, Taytay, is the result of my mom, who has the fattest ass of all three of us, when she had Taco Bell's all you can eat buffet." You were horrified. Just sticking into one of these three behemoth's room is complete suicide. Nevertheless, you have to somehow bear with it somehow as you're trapped in their house, until Jade gives you to June. And she is close to decide who you should get stuck with for the first week. Just then, she finally decided to take you...

You have the following choices:

1. To her room

2. To Liz's room

3. To Sandy's room.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thawk (UN: trock14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/1026062-Lucky-for-you-Bad-Luck-that-is