*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Miracle Hangover Cure
  2. Hang Over
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1251453-Conkers-Bad-Vore-Day/cid/519632-The-Miracle-Hangover-Cure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by FT2k4
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1251453
Everyone's hungry...for Conker!
This choice: He's in a stomach!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Miracle Hangover Cure

    by: Drez


Conker looked around in the dim light. He couldn't tell where the light was coming from, but he had more pressing matters to worry about...like, who was beating on a drum so goddamn loud so early in the morning? His surroundings didn't tell him much..nor did his mind since he was in the fog of the mother of all hangovers. After a minute or two, Conker decided to stand up on the squishy ground. He was able to get up, but his short legs were unsteady. He felt like throwing up more poison, but Conker managed to keep it down. It took him another minute to realize where he was; he was in a stomach! The lack of sunlight and of windows told him that much...not to mention the squishy ground and that drum beat that was the heartbeat of whoever...or whatever...had eaten him. He tried to remember who or what had eaten him....but his memory was still fuzzy. He did remember playing poker with a snake at one point....but the stomach didn't seem to belong to a snake...unless it was a BIG snake. If he was in a stomach, Conker didn't understand how he was still alive.
The light he saw earlier was coming from a lamp post about 15 feet away from him.
"What is a lamp post doing in here?" asked Conker aloud.
Right at the bottom of the lamp post, stood a rather short man in a black robe. He walked unsteadily to the lamp post and towards the little man.
"CONKER!" said the man in a deep booming voice. "YOUR TIME IS....." suddenly, the man was overcome with a coughing fit. "goddamn cat!"
"Who're you?" asked Conker.
"I'm Gregg" said the man. "and don't laugh at my size! Anyway...this is for you" Gregg held out a pill.
"What's this do?" asked Conker, taking the pill and looking at it.
"Just take the bloodly thing and you'll understand" said Gregg, "and now...if you don't mind..I'm out of here...I can't stand cats...." Here, Gregg vanished into thin air, but the lamp post was still there.
Conker shrugged and took the pill. In a matter of seconds, his hangover was gone...but his memory was still hazy.
"That fills loads better!" said Conker happily. "now...I suppose I need to get out of here"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FT2k4 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1251453-Conkers-Bad-Vore-Day/cid/519632-The-Miracle-Hangover-Cure