*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281044-Fat-Vornography/cid/1005687-Yuriko-a-400-pound-wolf-from-Japan-star-of-va
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1281044
Vore, fatness, and sex combine in this interactive...
This choice: Yuriko, a 400 pound wolf from Japan, star of various Asian themed movies...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yuriko, a 400 pound wolf from Japan, star of va...

    by: FFtheSnake
Yuriko Takamoto calmly sipped her water bottle, her latest meal digesting away in her bloated stomach. The wolf had just finished shooting her latest video, "Geisha Sumo Shogun," a ridiculous video with more Asian stereotypes than she even knew existed. She knew she should probably be offended, but she'd done so many of them, and they admittedly were fun to make. Plus, the prey the studio ended up acquiring for their preds, in this case a quintet of Japanese squirrel siblings from Yuriko's old neighborhood in Kanto, was always delicious and squirmed so nicely.

Yuriko belched, the gray-furred wolf idly sratching an itch on one of her large, heavy breasts. She wasn't as fat as the other preds, having not done as many videos, but she was still massive, with a nice, balanced figure giving her a rounded, almost pear-shaped frame. Her ass was her largest feature, so soft and plush from overeating that it made almost everything she sat on comfortable.

One of the cameramen who spoke Japanese came over to chat with her, congratulating her on her latest video. She was still fairly new to the country, and didn't speak the language well (although she could read it fluently), so she appreciated the fact that he was willing to talk to her.

It was a good life, although honestly, she'd like to have a long term lover, rather than one just for eating. Preferably one who didn't mind that she preferred to work for herself, and in the porn industry...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281044-Fat-Vornography/cid/1005687-Yuriko-a-400-pound-wolf-from-Japan-star-of-va