*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm Out Of Ideas, So You Decide
  2. Yeah it's the start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1302325-THE-GIANTS/cid/508744-Im-Out-Of-Ideas-So-You-Decide
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1302325
People grow! Giants everywhere! Macro, Vore n Other Stuff INSIDE yay
This choice: I'm Out Of Ideas, So You Decide  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I'm Out Of Ideas, So You Decide

    by: Unknown
You blink to clear the fog from your head and see a finger that is easily three times your size curl up, away, and back through what used to be the wall.
You are able to see what would be the next building replaced by a tan wall of flesh and briefly glimpse the apartment below yours as your floor rains onto what's left of it's floor.
Instinctively you scoot backwards and off to the side behind the cover of your couch thinking that it will somehow save you.

Not really the most logical way of thinking but then again, A GIANT FUCKING FINGER just came through the building so you aren't exactly thinking clearly.
The sheetrock and concrete dust is still floating hazily about what's left of your place when you see the wall of tan start moving.
The movement causes sudden gust of wind billowing the dust around once more and you are blinded.

It is quiet except for the screams from the street below and sirens followed by the occasional explosion in the distance.
Your thoughts begin to form better now with your eyes tearing and closed allowing your brain to focus a little more on the situation.
"Ok ok,' you stammer in your head.

"I'm good, nothing broken, little dusty, maybe if I stay very still whoever just did that will see something more interesting then a dust covered empty room. Yeah, I mean I'm well hidden behind this"...straining you open your eyes and realize that furniture has been thrown all over the apartment and your couch was no exception.
It's now kiddy corner and one of the ends has partially splintered through your door.
"SHIT!" you curse quietly.

Needing another way of escape, you carefully peer over the couch.
Your eyes lock onto the hole in the wall only it's not a hole anymore.
It's a person's eye.

You catch the movement of it blink, which sends small wisp of air before you retreat behind your cloth castle.
Praying the movement went unnoticed you wait a minute and begin to peer again before realizing it's now become a waiting game.
It's obvious this was not a random occurrence and whoever belonged to the eyeball knew someone was in here.

There is another gust of wind stirring up the dust again and you hear the reverberations of a girl's voice talking.
Thinking this might be the opening you were waiting for you risk a look and half crouch half stand.
By the time you see the tan skin moving again it's too late and a face full of cement dust blows through the destroyed apartment again and you get a mouthful.

Chokingly you are back behind the couch again only this time you are gagging.
You hold out as long as you can but can't help but burst into a coughing fit.
"I KNEW IT!" echoes from outside and you hear the rest of the wall being peeled away and falling to the street.

Quiet grips the atmosphere again except for a piece of furniture falling over.
The tip of a gigantic finger wraps around the top of the couch and a second later, it's gone.
"BRETT I KNEW YOU WERE IN THERE! WHY WERE YOU HIDING BEHIND THE COUCH LIKE THAT?' Before you get a chance to do anything pressure forces the air out of you and suddenly you feel weightless. You can't catch your breath and it reminds you of being on an amusement park ride where the bottom drops away.

Eyes closed gasping for air the movement stops, then you fall.
Fearing the worst having been on the sixth story you begin screaming thinking your street pizza but all the escapes of it is an AAeep as you land softly about a foot below.
Looking around your standing in the middle of a huge palm and peering down at you is your smiling girlfriend Amber. Dusting off she leans in closer causing slight dementia and you fall back over.

Relieved but scared shitless you stand again and notice she is blushing.
"HI BABY!" she says in her normal tone.
At your size, it's loud enough to cause pain and you clasp your hands over your ears reflexively.

"OH, Whoops," she says quietly.
"I forgot I'm a human bullhorn now."
"It's alright" you reply almost shouting.

"What happened?' She was careful in her tone as she replied, "Sarah and I were shopping when the next thing we knew everything was tiny.
We were close so I wanted to make sure you were ok with all these giants around.
I would have called first but I can't exactly dial with these" gesturing to her huge digits.
"Well your phone DOES have voice recognition you know" you retort sarcastically causing small trembles of her laughter.

"Don't know where I'd put it" she replies and extends her arm away from her.
She is totally naked.
Looking around is only when I notice another giant, it's Sarah.

"HI BRETT! She states waving causing you to clasp your hands over your ears again.
Sarah gets a stern look from Amber and puts her hand to her mouth.
"Sorry" she almost whispers.

"Umm, hi Sarah.
I see you are also......"Gorgeous, sexy, voluptuous" Sarah cuts you off striking various poses before cupping her huge c cup size breasts together and slowly massaging them against one another.
The two enormous girls giggle almost carefree as Amber swats her joking friend with her free hand.

"You better be careful Amber," Sarah said.
"I know you like it rough" and with that they both burst into laughter.
"Ambers arm retracts and your close to her again almost causing you to fall over AGAIN. ' I want to show you something baby. Hope you don't mind but I'm driving.'

With that, she turned around and headed back down the street they came from making sure you see as she flattens your car. Looking behind, a naked Sarah blows you a kiss and sexily grinds the flat metal wreckage farther into the ground for emphasis.

And your off...........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1302325-THE-GIANTS/cid/508744-Im-Out-Of-Ideas-So-You-Decide