*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hall of Pokemon prey.
  2. A trip you will never forget.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310786-PokemonDigimon-Bathroom-Play/cid/439541-Hall-of-Pokemon-prey
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1310786
You are a Pokemon or Digimon, and you like to have fun with others. MESSY FUN!
This choice: The Yellow hallway: Pokemon prey wing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hall of Pokemon prey.

    by: Lordalmar
         They stand in a large and intricate hallway; the walls are gold, and magnificent stone doors loom before them. The display is brand new, but the doors show centuries of age; the gates radiate a peculiar citrine glow, and they ponder which one to enter. Countless images of Pokemon being hunted and eaten line the corridor. They spy a large sign ahead of them and take a closer look.

Hall of Pokemon prey.

         They are puzzled by the strange sign but at least know where they are. They remain cautious as they continue to explore the odd hallway, but their frightened of what may await them. The hallway is long and confusing; they begin to grow fatigued. They stop dead in their tracks. They hear a loud, booming voice fill the hall.

"Welcome to the Hall of Pokemon Prey."

         The voice belongs to the stranger they met earlier, but he is nowhere in sight. They shrug before pressing on and continue to grow nosey. They freeze and recall the stranger's words; they notice five doors ahead and must choose one before proceeding.

         Each door's marked with a different sign. Rattata display, Spearow display, Ekans display, and Sandshrew display. The fifth door leads to other displays. They head toward...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lordalmar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1310786-PokemonDigimon-Bathroom-Play/cid/439541-Hall-of-Pokemon-prey