*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just One, But It's a Big One
  2. Dreaming of Titans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/451566-Just-One-But-Its-a-Big-One
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1329525
A gentle giant anthro story, for those who like them absurdly huge.
This choice: Just one mega-anthro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Just One, But It's a Big One

    by: Flangies
(Here are some starter storylines)

Mega-Sized Deity: You wake up, and oddly you are in a temple. Unaware to you, your universe is now ruled by an enormous anthro god or goddess, and you are one of his or her head priests.

Big Brother/Sister: You wake up into a universe where your family adopted a mega-sized anthro, the only one in the world, and now its your sibling.

Runaway Project: You wake up in a universe where a mega-sized anthro, created by the government, escaped. The anthro is already huge and is still growing, and in addition may have super powers. Also, you happen to be the human that befriended this huge anthro.

Righteous Ruler: You wake up in a world run by a mega-sized anthro king or queen. This monarch rules justly and fairly, but firmly as well, and nobody dares try to overthrow it nor wishes to. You are a beloved member of his or her court; may it be a knight, government official, even a jester.

You have the following choices:

1. Mega-Sized Deity

2. Big Brother/Sister

3. Runaway Project

4. Righteous Ruler

5. Your Own Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flangies (UN: flangies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/451566-Just-One-But-Its-a-Big-One