*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/471399-Levice-the-Great
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1329525
A gentle giant anthro story, for those who like them absurdly huge.
This choice: Righteous Ruler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Levice the Great

    by: Flangies
You awaken groggily from your odd dream, not really awake yet. However, you hear some sort of voice calling for you, and you recognize it as your father's.

"Rise, my son, today is your special day!' You flop out of bed and get dressed in the clothes by your bed, but you are confused. "Dad, my birthday was three months ago!"

"No, son, I'm talking about your knighthood!" Suddenly snapping back to reality after hearing this odd statement coming from your father, you rub your bleary eyes and look around the room. You look like you're in some sort of room in a large, stony castle, yet you must be home if your dad is here. Perhaps he called for some redecorating, since he obviously changed your wardrobe. You realize that you are putting on a highly decorative vest and odd fluffy pants. You feel like you are in the Middle Ages, and wonder if you are going to a Renaissance fair.

Without even time to eat, your father, dressed in fancy clothes as well, ushers you through a long system of hallways and stairwells. "So, Dad, about this knighthood thing..."

"I know, you must be thrilled!" exclaimed Dad as you both climbed a tall spiral staircase. King Levice told me himself how proud he was of your accomplishments as a paige!"

"King ... Levice?" you ask.

"You know, King Levice, the Great. He's been our king for 9,000 years, you know. You learned all about his accomplishments in school, like how he unified most of the nations of Earth in one day, how he won the Battle of the West in a record seventeen seconds, and how he is still greatly respectful of his people."

You don't know what is going on, but this Levice guy sounds too good to be true. You decide that you should ask this guy what is going on as soon as you meet him in person.

Eventually, your father opens a door to the courtyard, where several armored men are kneeling in respect. Your father gestures you to walk through the row of knights, and you do, though you do not see anyone that looks like royalty. When you get to the end, you start to kneel, too, but something suddenly stops you. A great and powerful voice from above ushers a command, "No, new knight, I wish for you to rise and face me."

You are confused as to who said that, but there is no doubt in your mind that it must be Levice. You turn your head all over, but do not see anyone that could be him. You hear a deep, rumbling laughter followed by the words, "I enjoy your humor very much, but now is a special time. Look upward, new knight."

You look upward towards a tall tower, strikingly black against the pure white sky. "Look higher, knight!" says the voice once more.

You finally look straight upward, and suddenly soil your fluffy pants, as you see a huge iris and pupil in the sky. As it blinks once, you see two huge brown leathery lids temporarily darken the sky. You consider running, but you stay still as the eye grows smaller and a head becomes visible, that of a truly enormous brown dragon. You see tall spires rise many miles over the castle before realizing that they are fingers. You are completely in shock when you realize that this means that this dragon must be carrying the whole castle, or even a whole country, in the small of his palm. You see an enormous, shiny artifact, a sword, gripped in the dragon's other hand, the tip of which is descending at an alarming rate towards the castle! You crouch in defense, but amazingly only feel the cold tip of the blade lightly touch each of your shoulders. You look up to see what has happened, and only see the face of the dragon smiling from ear to ear. "Congratulations, new knight, and may you have many years of success serving I, your king. Now, everyone, let us off to breakfast. New knight, you may have the seat of honor next to your king." You try to soak your knighthood in as two massive brown fingers tipped with tan-colored claws start to close in on you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flangies (UN: flangies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/471399-Levice-the-Great