*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nikki
  2. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/455659-Nikki
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Nikki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nikki

    by: amber
Nikki changed the channel of the T.V.

"I can't believe it. 100 channels and not one with something i like."

She rubbed her big belly. She was heavy for her age. Her arms and legs were kind of plump and she had a cute puffy face.

Her mother was at the other end of the room sewing. Nikki turned of the T.V.

"Mom i'm hungry."

Her mother (Linda) looked up and heave a deep sigh.

"Nikki you're alway's hungry!"

Nikki was still sitting on the couch and looked at her mother with an innocent face. She knew her mother was right. She was always hungry. She alway's kept on eating until all the food was gone. But she never really had enough.

Her mother looked worried at her. She did't want to feed her daughter more since she already was fatter then an average kid her age but she did't want Nikki to cry and she looked so cute.

"You're really hungry?"

"Yes mommy."

Linda stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I don't know what it is with her. That girl is alway's hungry. Now what do i have for her?"

She returned with a big bag of chips. Nikki happy started to eat them.

"Nikki please promise me you go outside today."

"But mooom... "

"No but's young lady. You're spending way to much time in front of the T.V. It would be good for you if you go outside once in a while."

"I'm feeling fine inside."

"I know something. when your father is done we can go for a walk in the forest."

"Oh. Woopty doo." Nikki said totally not excited.

"You know what Nikki it's nice weather so i guess we can also take a picnic there. How is that?"

The word picnic cheered her up.

"Well all right then." Nikki said knowing that they would go anyway if she liked it or not."

"Great. Now let's see what shall we take."

You have the following choices:

1. They go right away

2. They go after two hour what does Nikki

3. Nikki helps her mother get ready for the picnic

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/455659-Nikki