*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/462300-Ming-From-Small-To-Mighty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1337874
Your parents are going on vacation and they get you a babysitter. She has a special power.
This choice: Ming, 17, is of chinese backround, black hair and lovely.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ming From Small To Mighty.

    by: OBusywriter
         At the door when you opened it was Ming, she was little thing being only 5ft 2ins. You could have picked her up and tossed her around. Ming had moved to this country not too many months ago, she spoke fluent English but with a heavy accent. She had medium length black hair and B-cup breasts, large for a girl her size, and a cute little round ass. You had a thing for Asian chicks, this made you want to jump her right then and there to tear off her clothes and have your way with her. Ming closed the door and sat down a large bag that she was carrying, "Hello, Jason, I'm Ming and I will be taking good care of you." You watched as she licked her cute little lips, you wondered why she did that. You then saw as she pulled a small pouch out and placed some powder from it in her hand. You heard her mutter something in what you guessed was Chinese and she blew the powder right into your face. "Cough cough hack," you choked, as some of it had went in your nose and down your throat, "What was that for!?" It wasn't long before you found out, you thought that Ming was growing, but in fact you were shrinking. You continued shrinking until you stopped at what you guessed was five inches. You looked up, Ming was no longer a small Asian chick, but now a Mighty Chinese Goddess.
         You shouted up to Ming, "Why did you do that?" Ming giggled, "I needed you this small so I could have my fun with you." "Fun," you ask. "Well, my little Jason," Ming answered as she snatched you up from the ground before you could react, "To explain what I mean I will just have us start to show you." She pointed at the floor to the big bag that she had brought, "Please choose from one of the three compartments of the bag, each one contains a clue on how we will have fun." You looked at the bag and saw it had two small pouches and one large compartment. You decided so that you wouldn't make your giantess of a babysitter mad and choose on of the three spots of the bag.

Which did you choose?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/462300-Ming-From-Small-To-Mighty