*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/462308-Fried-Rice-What-Is-The-Special-Ingredient
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1337874
Your parents are going on vacation and they get you a babysitter. She has a special power.
This choice: Large one; It contained a Wok and a bag of white rice.....dinner???  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fried Rice; What Is The Special Ingredient.

    by: OBusywriter
         You spoke, "I pick the large part of the bag." Ming smiled licking her lips, "Oh good, a tasty choice." You watched as she pulled out what you recognized as a Chinese frying wok and a bag of white rice. She then takes you and the other items and heads for the kitchen. Your belly grumbled, "Good, it looks like Ming is going to make me fried rice for dinner." Ming sat you and the items on the counter next to the stove. She light one of the burners and placed the wok on it and put in a nice sized glob of butter and with a little milk. She then puts in a cup of rice and another glob of butter, then mixes it. The rice begins to sizzle and fry. After a minute your mouth watered at the buttery smell of the frying rice. You looked up at Ming and she smiled at you, "Jason, this is my special recipe for fried rice and is time to add the special ingredient." You couldn't wait to find out what the special ingredient was.

What is the special ingredient?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/462308-Fried-Rice-What-Is-The-Special-Ingredient