*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/475237-So-Many-Choices-In-the-Food-Court
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1356475
All Jason wants is to be a snack or meal for a lovely lady.
This choice: Takes the pill while in the bathroom next to the food court in the mall......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

So Many Choices In the Food Court

    by: Ashley
Jason decides that the ideal place for him to meet his own ends would be in the food court at the local mall. Once Jason arrived he made his way into the bathroom and took his pill. Jason then blacked out and when he awoke he realized that the pill had worked and he was now three inches tall. Jason made his way out of the bathroom and into the food court. Three tables caught his eye as soon as he walked out: at the first table is seating four, a tall blond about age 17, a shorter brunette around the age of 19, a medium height red head about 20, and a semi-tall black haired female no more than 23. At the second table two females were eating, a medium height blond of about 20, and a tall red head about 23. The third table seated a 18 year old blond, and a 20 year old brunette.

What does Jason decide to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/475237-So-Many-Choices-In-the-Food-Court