*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Silently Board the Bus
  2. All Aboard!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/513610-Silently-Board-the-Bus
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1363002
Your a reporter investigating South Barkalow, a town with a 98% obesity rate.
This choice: 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Silently Board the Bus

    by: charcoal
Lisa decided to keep a low profile for now, so she silently boarded the bus and kept to herself. As the bus drove through town, Lisa looked out the window next to her seat. All the people she saw on the street were obese or very close to it. Most of them appeared to be eating something, getting ready to eat something, or ordering something to eat. What a varied culture.

Lisa looked at the buildings as they went by. She stared with her mouth open as she realized how many donut shops, fast food restaurants, regular restaurants, hotdog stands and candy stores there are. No wonder this town has a 98% obesity rate, it was absolutely full of eateries!

Lisa got off the bus outside the apartment, she would staying here for the majority of her time while in South Barkalow. It was a modest one bedroom apartment, but the kitchen on the other hand was far from modest. Large and overwhelming, the kitchen was the center of the apartment and took up a huge amount of space.

High end and expensive appliances were present, Lisa explored them remembering how awful her kitchen was back in her apartment. There was a large refrigerator and a pantry stocked with cookies, cakes, candies, pastries and other junk foods. The food must have been complimentary from the apartment management. The problem however was that there wasn't any healthy food!

She decided the best time to start the investigation was then and there.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 charcoal (UN: hiccup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boywithpen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1363002-The-Fattest-Town/cid/513610-Silently-Board-the-Bus