*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knuckles
  2. Which guy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366363-Sonic-X-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/980089-Knuckles
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1366363
Want to blimp up one of the characters from Sonic X? Look no further!
This choice: Knuckles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Knuckles

    by: Unknown
Being the only one in the universe to protect the Master Emerald is a tough job. You have to be constantly alert and on your toes, even though most of the time you're just sitting there watching grass grow. No one would willingly choose the job, but life drops things on you.

And to make it worse, the little red echidna who holds this responsibility also has to deal with a crazed egg-obsessed scientist who's trying to take over the world every other minute. Having to work together with Sonic and the gang surely doesn't help your stress issues, either, as Knuckles is experiencing right about now...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Knuckles, sweating and breathing heavily, lugged a large sack of fruit under each arm as he wearily stepped out of a thick rain forested area. "Whew, at least today was a good haul, now to eat the stuff..."

Knuckles harvests a large amount of fruit in that forest. To him, there's nothing more exciting than the thrill of having a workout on a mountain, going into the forest hungry, picking the ripe fruit and chowing down on it after he's worked up a sweat. Naturally these habits don't leave him with a lot of weight left, so he's not really much more than skin, bones and muscle at the moment.

He sat down with his sacks on a big rock outside of the forest, the Master Emerald in clear view. He picked out a cluster of grapes, picked a couple off and tossed them above his head, ready to catch them in his open mouth.

Sadly, they never made it to his mouth. After a few seconds of confusion, Knuckles opened his eyes to see Sonic lounging on a branch above him, munching the grapes with an "I don't care" look on his face. "Oh hey there, Nuckster!" Sonic announced as if he were surprised to see Knuckles below him.

Knuckles grunt-sighed. "What are you doing here? You said you were looking out for Eggman again back in the city."

Sonic smirked and closed his eyes as he lied on the branch with his arms behind his head. "Hey, can I help it if Eggman's more boring than a block of wood? I thought I'd drop in to say hi. You should feel thankful for that."

Knuckles looked unimpressed. He then noticed a small pile of sacks in the corner of his vision. Sonic answered, "Oh, I decided to help you harvest your fruit, you left so many fruit behind it just bugged me, so I made your job quicker for you. Oh, and they all taste bitter, but I'm sure you're used to health food more than I am..."

Knuckles, surprised and perplexed, took a fighting annoyed stance towards Sonic and yelled, "You're supposed to let them get ripe first! You can't just go and pi-"

Sonic interrupted. "Hey, if nature can't keep up to speed with my eating, then I can't keep up to speed with waiting for it. Wait, I mean up to waiting with, I mean putting up with- whatever." Sonic jumped off the limb and grabbed Knuckles' two sacks fruit. I'll just take my share of the work here, pal. So yeah, sayonara!"

Sonic gestured his hand to his head in a peace sign at the last sentence, right before dashing off to who knows where. Knuckles had gotten up and was going to whack him one but he was so exhausted after working himself all day that he just didn't feel like it. Sure, there was fish, but this was a short season on fish and Knuckles had depended on having some ripe fruit to eat.

Knuckles collapsed onto the ground in sweat and hopelessness. "I can't let myself get this exhausted again, I've got to do something about this..."


What will Knuckles decide to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shademaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366363-Sonic-X-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/980089-Knuckles