*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eminem
  2. A hot R&B artist..
  3. The Unwrapping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632798-Eminem
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: Eminem  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eminem

    by: ~Benjamyn~
http://www.hiphopgalaxy.com/IMG/cache-90...

http://postersrus.com.au/images/Music/Em...(LP1006).jpg

No sooner has the box's lid begun to open, when you feel gravity shift beneath you as the box is tipped over, the lid is thrown open and you come tumbling out, right into the broad palm of Eminem's hand. You feel the rough bed of skin under you, and you look up, trying to shield your eyes from the overwhelming light. You start to recognise the details of the notorious rapper's face. He has a white and red bandana tied around his forehead, which allows his messy peroxide-blond locks to spike up and spill over its sides. His eyes are bright blue, his skin pale and a little red with mild acne. Your eyes wander down from his intimidating sneer and you notice he is wearing a tight white singlet shirt which shows off his thick, masculine arms. His baggy pants are red with a white stripe down the side, and a matching baggy jumper is tied around his waist. At the end of his long legs you notice he is wearing a pair of humungous, perfectly-polished white size 18 Nikes. "Hey, faggot" The man commands your attention and you look straight up. He points down at you, his wrist gleaming with a thick chain and gold rings on two fingers "You better fuckin' listen good, because I'm not wasting any of my time answering questions.. You're mine. Your whole miserable life from now on is mine. I'm your god. You eat, sleep, drink and shit if and when I let you. Ask one single question, disobey one single order, and I'll crush you under this size 18 like the last little bitch-ass slave who thought he was too good to eat dog shit outta the cracks underneath my shoes." You sit there, stunned, a tiny little toy in the massive superstar's hand, and force yourself to nod in consent. What the hell is going on?? You're much too afraid to ask. All you know is that however you got here, there's no going back, and whatever this man asks you to do next, you're sure as hell going to do it!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632798-Eminem