*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Akon
  2. A hot R&B artist..
  3. The Unwrapping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632804-Akon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1375735
The new miniature men's accessory in Hollywood is you!
This choice: Akon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Akon

    by: ~Benjamyn~
http://www.hot100brasil.com/aw2005mlintl...

The lid before you opens up to the view of a faded blue wall. The air is hot, and rent with the stail stench of sweat. You wonder where you could possibly be - that's when you catch a glimpse of the great dark spectre looming over you.. Akon, with his boot-polish black skin, heavy brow and flat African-American nose, closely resembles King Kong as he reaches in to your box and yanks you out in his sweaty, rough palm. He gathers from the dazed and terrified look on your young, blushed face that you're confused, and fills you in.. "Listen up, kid, cuz I'm only sayin' this once. You're my new toy; my new lil' white boy bitch to do whatever I like wit. You piss me off, you disobey me, you fuck wit me whatsoever - and I'll crush you like a puny-ass bug.. Now, as you can see I'm in the middle of my workout at the gym, so you're just gonna have to hang tight till I'm ready to fuck aroun' wit you." He says, glaring at you menacingly from under those heavy lids. Akon decides you'll spend the duration of his workout...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tucked into his sweaty gym sneaker

*Noteb*
2. Stuck under his stinking armpit

3. You make a break for it before he decides!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375735-Celeb-Boy-Toys/cid/632804-Akon