*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Black and White Wasteland
  2. You have been created
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/488889-Black-and-White-Wasteland
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Walson
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1377363
You fight for your life in a world containing all your favorite fictional characters
This choice: Everything had no color  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Black and White Wasteland

    by: Walson
"Holy cow" you heard Splotchy said as he looked at the black and white village.
"I take it this normaly isn't like this" you said to Splotchy but he didn't ancwer you, instead he asked while scratching his head "what in the world happened while I was gone?"

Deciding to search the village, you and Splotchy walked into the village. Instantly you met color less women and men in the same white robes standing in the street doining nothing. There were even what Frend thought to be little dinosaurs but were also colorless standing on the side of the street doing nothing.

Then, you saw a black creature run toward Splotchy.
"WATCH OUT!" you yelled as the creature was bound to take down Splotchy.
Swinging his giant pen that was almost as large as you at the monster, Splotchy took down the creature as it wriggled on the ground. Getting a good look you noticed that the creature looked like it was made out of a black liquid, forming into anything it needed. The monster was about to stand back up but Splotchy stuck his pen into the beast's gut and sucked it up inside the pen.

Splotchy then started drawing what looked like a sword, except that it also looke like a large eyedropper filled with multi colored ink.
"Here Frend, take this and help restore the color in some of these people" Splotchy said "just touch them with the end of the dropper or squert ink on them, don't bother restoring the buildings, the people will more likely be of more use."
"Why can't I just touch them like I did with you?" you asked curiously.
"Well, you can" Splotchy said "but you would drain your own color and become a mindless black and white mannequin like everyone else."

You and Splotchy ran around restoring the people in the village and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/488889-Black-and-White-Wasteland