*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/489514-The-same-black-creatures-from-before-are-everyw
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Walson
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1377363
You fight for your life in a world containing all your favorite fictional characters
This choice: The same black creatures from before are everywhere  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The same black creatures from before are everyw...

    by: Walson
People were running everywhere in panic, and half the people wernt human, some were dragons, anthro furs, and other creatures I could not realy identify. The strange monsters that were chasing them though were obvious, completly black like walking ink blots.
"SPLOTCHY!" yelled what looked like a dragon, and by the sound of her voice it was a girl dragon.
One of the black creatures leaped on top of the dragon and started to suck out the color, the creature in question becoming larger and larger. I then saw Splotchy leap up on the dragon and stuck the tip of his pen into the black creature. It screamed as it was then sucked into Splotchy's pen. The dragoness colapsed on the ground, her color faded out a little.
"Shela" Splotchy gasped as he then touched the dragoness with the tip of his pen and started restoring her color "what in the world is happening here?"
Shela took a gulp of air for a second before saying "those black creatures, they seemed to come out from nowhere. At first they only roamed the corners of the other world, but then they grew in power untill entire worlds were taken over. It was so bad that we had to lock the doors, but they were able to leak through."
Splotchy then started to draw somthing and threw it towards you. It looked like cross between a paintbrush and a sword.
"Frend, get the little ink blots while I try and take on the larger ones" Splotchy said before running into the village.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1377363-The-Land-of-Fiction/cid/489514-The-same-black-creatures-from-before-are-everyw