*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/532035-Keep-you-3-inches-tall-for-a-while
by Spudd
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1385763
A fun weekend with the guys turns into a shrinking nightmare. PLEASE ADD ! ANYTHING goes !
This choice: Keep you 3 inches tall for a while  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Keep you 3 inches tall for a while

    by: Spudd
“Anyone up for another game of pool ?” Jimmy asks. “And we can make it interesting” he adds as he grabs you off the table.

“Mike hand me that remote” he says.

Mike does.

Jimmy presses a few buttons as the other guys watch. When he presses, “enter” you feel a jolt zap thru you. You are still only about 3 inches tall. You’re unsure what he did to you until he grip tightens and you feel the pressure of his squeezing fist. You can feel your body conforming to the inside of his hand. When he opens it you body is compressed together. He turned your body into the consistence of silly putty.

The guys all laugh as you loose your balance in his open hand and fall to the side.

Jimmy then takes you over to the table and lets your body reform. He then pulls out what looks like a small pair of handcuffs and pulls your arms behind your back and clasps them on you.

“There, now all you gotta do is keep from getting hit by all the balls while we play.”

You cant believe what your hearing.

The guys all grab a cue stick and smile down. You get to your feet and start looking for a way off the table as Steve racks up the balls. As you try to climb over the ledge, mike takes his stick and flips you back onto the felt. AS you get up you look down the table at Butch taking aim for his shot.

There’s a loud crack and balls go rolling everywhere.

You try to keep from getting squished.

You….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Out run the balls

2. Hide in the corner

3. Get hit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spudd (UN: spudd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1385763-A-shrinking-payback-Buddies-to-Bullies/cid/532035-Keep-you-3-inches-tall-for-a-while