*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Weigh-In
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/530514-The-First-Weigh-In
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1415622
Help Usagi Tsukino get very, VERY plump!
Chapter #1

The First Weigh-In

    by: YuushaFan
Usagi Tsukino had just stepped on the scale. One look at the reading, and she let out a loud shriek that caused a ruckus throughout the rest of the household: since the last weigh-in, she had gained approximately 15 pounds. Her stomach even looked to be a bit more plump than usual.

Usagi struggled to understand why she now weighed 130 pounds instead of her usual 115 pounds. It could have been all those bedtime snacks she had been wolfing down for the past week, but then again, all of those snacks were low in fat and calories. Maybe it was the second helpings of dinner she had asked for. Maybe not, since she had made it a point to jog it all of when she was done. But she knew, for whatever reason, that she was starting to gain weight, and she had to do something. She thought it all over later in bed, and she narrowed down all of the possibilities to four choices.

Her first option was to go to a weight-loss program to take the excess fat off and keep it off. Of course, she'd have to do a little research to find out which fit her lifestyle. Option 2 had her eating and exercising a bit healthier, which, while not as professional as the program, would ensure that she lost those 15 pounds. She's have to keep a sharp eye out for all of those new-fangled organic foods too, which, from what she had heard, tasted gross.

Her third option was to go with the flow and hope for the best. Hey, sometimes it's best not to rush things. Maybe over time, she'll lose that weight abd get back to normal. Option 4 had her talking with her long-time boyfriend, Mamoru Chiba. If she wasn't sure about which path to take, Mamoru might be able to help give her a push in the right direction.

=================================================================
OPTION 1: Usagi joins a program called "Weight Managers", but to her shock, she realizes that the program helps people GAIN weight instead of losing it! Too late to back out, Usagi starts gaining weight like never before.

OPTION 2: Usagi makes an emergency trip to the grocery store, but is suprised when she finds that most of the healthy food is sold out, even the organic foods! She is forced to buy the foods that are high in fat and calories, resolving to exercise more to make up for it, but the gain manages to keep up with her new routine.

OPTION 3: For the next week, Usagi continues with her normal lifestyle, but the next time she steps on the scale, she's shocked to learn that she now weighs 150 pounds!

OPTION 4: Usagi talks with Mamoru the next day, who tells her that Usagi is Usagi, no matter what she looks like or how much she weighs. This calms Usagi, and when she steps on the scale next, she's actually thilled to learn that she now weighs 145 pounds!

You have the following choices:

1. Joining a program

2. A healthier lifestyle

3. Go with the flow

*Noteb*
4. Ask Mamoru his opinion

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YuushaFan (UN: yuushafan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YuushaFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415622-Usagis-Weight-Gain/cid/530514-The-First-Weigh-In