*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiffy's shower
  2. The World Of Faeries
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/909880-Tiffys-shower
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Faerie Brunette  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiffy's shower

    by: Unknown
Tiffy darted around the trickling stream of falling water that spilled from the overflowing pond above down into the smaller pool below. Coming to rest on the warm wet rock that rests at the base of the tiny falls she's quick to shimmy out of her sheer fairy dress and prance merrily under the rushing water. Her large pert breasts bob freely as she soaks her long brown hair, letting the water course over her freckled little nose, and down her slender neck. She shutters slightly as it's cool touch spills over the small of her arched back and curls around her tight little bubble butt before running down her smooth long legs and onto the warm hard rock.

Lost in the feel of the cool summer water she didn't notice the sound until it was nearly on top of her, startled she turns to see . . . .

You have the following choices:

1. a gecko

2. a fish

3. a banana slug

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/909880-Tiffys-shower