*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1483785-Shrinking-Contest/cid/1822959-Two-new-Barbie-dolls
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1483785
5'11.5" blonde Charlotte gets shrunken after winning a Mattel Barbie look alike contest.
This choice: Shrinks her as well  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two new Barbie dolls

    by: None
Peter said, As he walked back to Janine. He looked up at her, nodded, and turned back to face Jessi. With that nod I knew it was coming.
"… and I do think we could use you." He said,with his normal voice as he slowly began his approach.
"Jessi!" I shouted from the third floor (I moved up to try and get a better angle while throwing shoes at her from her butt's height). I wanted to watch her shrink to she how it looks from a different angle, but I couldn't help running down after I saw Janine pull out a weird gun looking thing, quickly firing at Jessi, and notice Jessi lose some height.
Within a few seconds of that, the third floor view went from being level with her ass, to her lower back. I quickly sprinted down stairs and noticed the second floor was soon level with her back from the window across the house. When I got to the first floor, the windows now had a clear view of her much smaller butt. I ran to the door and tripped over her giant pair of short shorts that normally would be like booty shorts to me, but now I could easily fit in the pockets of. I looked up and noticed Jessi get smaller and smaller in the dress. I got up and stood by Jessi while she was shrinking. I wasn't even half her size when I got to her. We both looked at each other and, despite the chaos, she couldn't help but say that I was so little and pat me on the head while she was slowly diminishing.
Janine came over after hiding the gun, picked me up by pinching my top with her finger nails, and picked Jessi up the same way when she was small enough. Jessi finished shrinking while being suspended over what seemed like hundreds of feet from our size.
She asked the very same questions I did while being shrunk, but go no answers.
"Well, Janine. I think two new dolls today is excellent. Tell everyone to go home please."
"Yes, sir, of course. But, where do I put the girls?" She asked, lifting us up to clarify who she was talking about.
"What girls?"
"I'm sorry. Where shall I place the dolls?"
"Ah, of course. You can place them in the doll house. Oh, and after you tell them to go home, make sure you shrink the clothes back. Even the new outfits we got today. I'll be waiting in the car with the dolls."
Janine placed us in the house and went on doing what she was commanded.
I told Jessi everything. Everything they told me, everything I heard, and everything I picked up - even about the doll house.
"Now that you mention it… this house does seem a bit off to be a doll house. It isn't made of plastic, it has porcelain toilets, the walls seem like normal walls, and, most importantly, it isn't really "open" like most doll houses are so that the little girls can play with the dolls. It seems like a normal house."
"But that's impossible. You can't shrink a house." I replied
"Why not? He shrunk us, didn't he?"
"Yeah, I guess he did… somehow. I still can't believe it. We're not even a foot tall now. Some cross dressing freak the size of the 6 year old kids babysit shrank me a whole 5 feet! That's 60 inches! I would have been much more happy if he had shrunk me down to 60 inches instead."
"Yeah… same here… I mean I've always wanted to be a Barbie doll and a princess since they're usually perfect, but I don't know about it anymore. Shrinking down to 60 inches would have been a million times better…"
"Uhh, Jess? You do know 60 inches is 5 feet right? You technically would've grown."
"Welp. I guess I wouldn't've minded being shrunk to… let's see - 58 minus 11.5… hmm… 46.5 inches instead. I don't care how small that is. I at least wouldn't be able to be picked up by a 3'6" midget with one hand."
We decided to look around the doll house some more to see if we could find some evidence that supports our claim of this being a normal house that was shrunken. While looking, Jessi and took a closer look at the closet where I found all shoes. Jessi quickly ditched her princess dress for a more comfortable knee-high dress.
We searched as quickly and thoroughly as we could, as we could only imagine we didn't have much time. After checking all the rooms, we didn't find much. We began to talk after essentially giving up.
"So, where do you think we are right now?" She asked me.
I looked out the window And it seemed dark around. "I dunno." I replied. "The house isn't shaking like it was before when I think we were being carried. When I look outside, it's all dark, so probably inside a car? It's probably all black interior." Almost on cue the house was lifted up and Jessi and I feel to the ground as we couldn't keep our balance. Next thing I knew was the was opening right down the middle into halves. We saw Peter staring at us getting ready to talk.
"Now there. So you don't think I'm a pedophile who keeps shrunken girls for my own pleasure, I'm going to explain what the deal is. I used to be a 6'6" scientist. I accidentally created a shrinking device one day and shrunk myself 3 feet. This was several years ago, and never made major news as I refused to make a deal out of it. After shrinking myself, I changed my focus to perfect the device, and after years, I finally was able to do it. The doll house you two are in right now is one houses that was normal size that I shrunk." I didn't really care for any of this story. I just wanted to know why I was shrunken along with Jessi.
"Ok, but why shrink us??" I asked, cutting him off.
"I can see that you like getting right to it, don't you? Well, after perfecting the shrinking process, I used to do it on women that made fun of my height. I shrunk them to about 4 feet so that they were still taller than me, as I have a thing for taller females. But one day, this perfect looking blonde, with the nicest body I've ever seen walked by me. She didn't even see me or give me the time of day because I was so small next to her 6'2" body. Even though she ignored me completely when I tried talking to her, I knew I had to have her as my own. I, luckily, had put my shrink ray in my wife's purse. So I quickly grabbed it, and followed her. When we were alone, I put the strength of the gun to Barbie size at a slow rate. I got her attention by offering her a free pair of shoes if her feet were twice the size of mine or bigger. She took of her knee high boots, falling for my trap, and I zapped her. Slowly but surely she began shrinking before my very own eyes. Next thing I knew, she was my size. As she kept shrinking, I felt no regret. I would have her as my own personal toy. When she finally got down to Barbie size, I picked her up, and dropped her in her very own boot and went back to my wife with her boots. When she found out what I had done, I told her that the shrunken lady wasn't for me. I instead surprised Olivia with her, and ever since then, my precious Olivia has wanted human dolls, as they are more fun according to her. So, you two are the new Barbies to her collection."
I had so many questions and so many things to tell him, like how illegal and morally wrong this is, but all I could ask after being that disgusted was "when will you make is big again?"
His reply made me and Jess cry on the spot.
"Never. I never created a growth ray. I got fired before I could. That's why I'm still this short. It's not that bad though. There'll be plenty of other dolls to communicate with, and you get three meals a day and showers as well."
He closed up the doll house after telling us we were almost at our new house. After Jessi and I finished crying, we started speculating who Olivia could be.
"I think it's his freaky wife who never got over playing with dolls. I wouldn't be surprised. She's probably shrunken to the size of a baby doll so she can be small but still bigger than us." I suggested.
"No way. This freak likes taller ladies so his wife is probably like 6'4" herself. He most likely threatened to shrink her if they didn't get married. I agree that she may a thing with dolls still so she probably hasn't left him for that reason either."
We finally got to Peter's house. The doll house was shaking a lot, and then finally put down. We went to the third floor and looked out the window. We couldn't believe what we saw.

You have the following choices:

1. Peter talking to a little girl

*Noteb*
2. Peter talking to a shrunken lady, who was still taller than him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1483785-Shrinking-Contest/cid/1822959-Two-new-Barbie-dolls