*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1645525-Smashed-into-a-cheek
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: Smashed into a cheek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Smashed into a cheek

    by: AlcaPoco
You slowly wake up to the sight of your twenty year old brother stepping off the deck and coming towards you.....naked. You look quickly at his face as he runs his hand over his close cropped hair for any signs that he had noticed you, but were dismayed to see he hadn't. He always walked around in his birthday suit, even during reunions just so he could show off his features to impress and humble your cousins. He loomed over you now and stopped, his package swaying ominously above you as he scoped the yard. With an annoyed look on his face, he turned around giving you a literal front seat view of his most prominent feature: his ass. Assuming he's about to walk off, you sit down on the weaves seat of the chair, only to then notice your brothers knees beginning to bend as his moon sized cheeks begin to descend upon your perch. Your reactions are slow and you barely even get to move as tons of gooey flesh smother you into darkness. You weren't crushed which confused you and decided it good thing your brother was a beefy guy, but that didn't fix the problem that you were two inches tall and pinned underneath your brothers butt. You slowly grip the blubbery flesh with your hands as you gently worm your way in a random direction, it gets easier overtime as your brother begins to sweat. Eventually the flesh curves upward as you emerge..

You have the following choices:

1. Underneath his crotch

2. In his crack

*Noteb*
3. Behind him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlcaPoco (UN: alcapoco at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1645525-Smashed-into-a-cheek