*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/607610-Test-it-on-someone-outside
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1495105
You come into possession of a very special device.
This choice: Test it on someone outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Test it on someone outside

    by: Saracen1187
Peering out of the window you see a little girl playing in the garden next door, she couldn't have been more than six years old. There was a part of you that didn't want to do it...but a bigger part of you that did, and plus...you had to know if the device worked.

You first pressed the #1 button, then you pressed the 'Age' button, and you took a deep breath as a single antenna emerged from the top of the remote. After studying it a while you turned your attention back to the little girl. You pointed the remote at her and took another deep breath before pressing the 'Decrease' button.

To your astonishment a narrow brilliant blue beam shot out of the device and hit the girl.

What you then saw astonished you beyond belief. As you kept your finger pressed on the button the 6-year old girl began to shrink into her clothes, first weeks...then months...then years of age dropped away. In a matter of seconds you had reduced the girl to a six-month old baby, who was crawling out from under her pink dress.

"WOW!"...was all you bring yourself to mutter, as you watched the baby start to cry.

You stared at the remote for a second and a feeling of power rushed through you, you then aimed the device at the girl again and pressed the 'Increase' button.

Before your very eyes the girl began to age, growing in size as she did so, after only 30 seconds she was six years old again...but you didn't stop there. You kept the beam focused on her and watched in delight as she matured into a 10-year old...then a 15 year old girl. You saw a pair of pert 34C breasts form on her chest and pubic hair materialize around her vagina.

When the girl had reached 20 years old age you took your finger off the button and admired the stunning, naked, blonde beauty sat in the neighbor's garden. However, though her body was now that of an adult...her mind wasn't, and she prodded the new fleshy mounds on her chest...wondering what they were.

Just then you saw some people across the street and figured you'd better reverse what you'd done;

Aiming the device again you pressed the 'Decrease' button again...reverting the girl back to her original age of six years, give or take a couple of months.

You then smiled when the girl's mother came out and saw her daughter sitting there naked:
"ABIGAIL...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR CLOTHES OFF?? GET IN THAT HOUSE THIS INSTANCE"...the woman shouted, spanking her daughter soundly as she ran past her crying.

You closed the window and just marveled at the device you held in your hand, the power it had was amazing and you just had to use it again.

But who to test it on.....

You have the following choices:

1. People in the street.

2. Another neighbor.

3. Someone else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/607610-Test-it-on-someone-outside