*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Itch a Scratch, Scratch a Fart
  2. Animal pick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom/cid/640297-Itch-a-Scratch-Scratch-a-Fart
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1521715
A hilarious comedy about the lives of animals.
This choice: Elephant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Itch a Scratch, Scratch a Fart

    by: abstow89
In the jungles of India, five grey elephants were giving tourists rides through the jungle on their backs. Their names were Tran, Kyle, Davis, Snorty, and Harwin. Tran was the leading elephant, Davis was at the end, Snorty was behind Tran, Harwin was behind Snorty, and lastly, Kyle was in front of Davis. So far, things were not going well...mostly for Snorty; a kid was repeatedly bashing him in the back with a stick in some sort of playful manner.
"I swear to God, if this kid doesn't stop banging on my back, I'm gonna stab him with my tusks!" shouted Snorty.
"Chill out Snorty! Only 40 miles to go before our rest stop." said Harwin.
"Dude, this is so stupid! Why the fuck do we keep giving these humans rides through the jungle?"
"Because we get rewarded with green bananas, and I LOVE eating green bananas!" said Davis.
"Fuck bananas. They're good an' all, but they give me gas." said Tran.
All of the elephants groaned.
"Don't even get us started Tran! Remember when we were taking mud baths and you just waltz in and just blow this shitty fart? That stunk like crazy man!" said Harwin.
"All right! You don't need to rub it in!"
"Maybe we should just keep walking until we arrive to the rest area." suggested Kyle.
"Okay."

About an hour later, the elephants started encountering problems again.
"Damnit!"
"What is it Snorty?"
Snorty groaned and started wiggling his butt like crazy.
"There's ants up my butthole. Can you dig 'em out for me with your trunk?"
Harwin groaned loudly. "Noooooo. There's no way in hell I'm putting my nose anywhere near your butt again. Last time, you kept farting on me until I passed out!"
"Just rub your ass on the grass like dogs do. That always works for me." said Kyle.
"Yeah, but my butt's still gonna itch, and Harwin has been staring at my butt for the past two hours; he might as well try and scratch my butt."
"I'm not digging my nose up your ass Snorty!"
"Fine! I've been having stomach problems anyways so..."
Snorty's stomach growled deeply and he sighed contently.
"You alright Snorty?" asked Tran.
"Yeah...just give me a couple of minutes..."
Snorty began to wiggle his butt again as they group continued to walk deeper into the forest.
"Here it comes!!"
"What?"
Snorty blasted a stinky wet fart that sounded like very loud bubbles right into Harwin's face, causing him and the tourists behind him to groan loudly with disgust.
"EW! Damnit Snorty, stop eating so many peanuts!"
"Did Snorty just fart again?! I can smell that shit all the way back here!" moaned Davis.
"Don't worry! I got more in store for you!"
Snorty blasted another, not so audible bubbly fart in the elephants' faces once again.
"PHEW!! Do you have to take a shit Snorty?!" asked Harwin.
"Probably. But hey, least those ants are gone!"
"Where'd they go?" asked Kyle.
"Knowing Snorty, his stinky farts killed them all." joked Tran.
"Shut up!"

After another 30 miles, the elephants arrived at the resting grounds, stretching themselves and trying to get comfortable.
"So...what should we do now?" asked Harwin.
"Kill the tourists?" asked Snorty.
"No, let's go look for some female elephants. I hear it's mating season in these parts!"
"Really...? Well, you know, we could gross out the tourists so they'll leave us alone for now."
After thinking long and hard, the elephants decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Look for female elephants to seduce

2. Fart loudly around the tourists

3. Poop near and/or on the tourists

*Noteb*
4. Explore the area

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 abstow89 (UN: afty5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
abstow89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom/cid/640297-Itch-a-Scratch-Scratch-a-Fart