*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/642010-Goes-after-Cassie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523715
This is a story about artificial intelligence possessing a human’s body.
This choice: Goes after Cassie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Goes after Cassie

    by: tony00hop
Shocked and out raged over these morning’s events you quickly start pressing random keys on your keyboard. “ Come on, come on, COME ON!!! “ You say in a frustrated tone, all the work from the last five years was on this computer. If you lost it not only would you be terminated, but also who knows what else would be erased. “WORK already comes on!!!” All of a sudden your screen started to slowly come back on, not everything most of the pop-up windows were white boxes. Your email was minimized at the bottom of the screen, with the arrow right above it. “ Oh thank you…lets hope this works,” You say in a sigh of relief. You had one new email from Cassie, The subject was “ my coffee is cold, But thanks anyways LOL.” You almost forget about everything that just happened, and open the email. Your screen goes black again. Not again you think. For ten seconds you just look at your screen when it flicks on rapidly. The computer face is back up, this time it is laughing at you. [Thanks I thought I would be stuck in your worthless computer all day! HAHAHA what luck you opened up a portal to another HAHAHAHA]. You feel a sinking feeling in your stomach what does it mean when it said “to another”? [Access granted DownloaDDDddddd…] The voice says to you as the face flickers off, and you are left with your in box up, with no pop-ups. You explore your computer for only a moment when you find out what it meant......, it did download. It downloaded to Cassie’s inbox. “ OH no” You say as pick up your phone to call over to her line, the line is busy-. Wait your Internet is based on the phone lines, with out a second thought you drop your phone and start heading for Cassie.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue from Cassie's (POV)

2. Continue from your (POV)

3. Continue from the Virus's (POV)

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523715-Virtual-Take-over--Female-Possession/cid/642010-Goes-after-Cassie